Fri, May 08|
Tamil Class - Week 28
Online Home Schooling
Time & Location
May 08, 2020, 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM
About the Event
We will be following week 28 this week (5/8/2020) for grade 2 to grade 7 and teachers will update the week for other grades. Practice worksheets are posted for all grade level in their class groups. Please print it out or download and keep it ready for future practices. Teachers will post the week home work in the class group. Please make sure child completes the home work before class begins.
All grades classes except preschool will be held via web conference and details will be posted in your class group.
Grade 2 – Grade 7 will take test 7 this week and Advanced basic & Grade 1 will not have test but teachers will work on the answer sheets during class hours. All other grades if completed syllabus will practice the worksheets and Model Question paper.
Here are some updates for the Parents:
1. Preschool, Basic 1, Basic 2 , Advanced Basic & Grade 1 will not have final exam as recommended by CTA The teachers will give them the test papers and assess them during class hours.
2. Grade 2 to 7 will have the test 7 next week (5/8/2020) and Final exam (5/29/2020) via Zoom. It will be conducted in the same way Test 6 was conducted. Please make sure if your child has missed a test to complete it before (6/5/2020). Failure to complete the test and final exam will affect the promotion.
3. We are planning to hold off the Annual day celebration sometime in October if the situation permits. Kids who are completing grade level this year will not receive the certificates until October.
4. If you are relocating during summer or plan not to return due to unavoidable circumstances please arrange for a friend to collect the certificates in October or contact me to make arrangements.
5. We are planning to do a video message in replacement to the yearbook. Teachers will be posting in the class room this week. Please follow the instructions. We need the videos no later than 5/15/2020.
We appreciate all your cooperation and we work as a community to make the difference. Be safe and stay healthy.
Teachers will post the meeting timings